Erostratus
Corporal

Commercial agreements

Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:21 pm

So as Italy I noticed I am able to build structures in Switzerland and papal states without a commercial agreement? Am I correct in assuming those structures will give me their products once they are built? What is a commercial agreement for? Building in states that are not adjacent to me? Thank you.

Edit; I think Commercial agreement makes it so the host country does not steal you structure as Swiss just captured my coal mine I was building.....Y oink!

Egg Bub
Major

Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:41 pm

Yep you figured right!

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:02 am

Erostratus wrote:So as Italy I noticed I am able to build structures in Switzerland and papal states without a commercial agreement? Am I correct in assuming those structures will give me their products once they are built? What is a commercial agreement for? Building in states that are not adjacent to me? Thank you.

Edit; I think Commercial agreement makes it so the host country does not steal you structure as Swiss just captured my coal mine I was building.....Y oink!

For safety get faction relations > 25, that should make it very unlikely that your structures will be stolen
AJE The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian
PoN Manufacturing Italy; A clear bright sun
RoP The Mightiest Empires Fall
WIA Burning down the Houses; Wars in America; The Tea Wars

czert2
Brigadier General

Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:12 am

well, i "exploiting" stoling of building, when i desperate need some resource and dont have it at home but forgein land have avaivable spots and it is lacking on international trade...well i build it in that country, wait for it to be stolen (this way i increase total supply of that resource while not using my own country structures pool), sometimes it need to be build multipletimes if stoling country desperately needed that resource too.
yes, it is expansive way to get that resource, but effective.

driggsd
Private

Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:29 am

I have used the same strategy for some of the High end goods like gold and gem mines in South America.

Return to “Pride of Nations”