greycat
Private

Slippery rebels

Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:56 pm

Two of my provinces contain rebel armies. I keep attacking them with superior forces but they always manage to withdraw, usually before combat or sometimes after one round with minimal losses. However, although they have withdrawn, the don't go anywhere - they just remain in the same province. This has now been going on for months and is very frustrating! :mad: Is it intentional or am I doing something wrong?

bbmike
Sergeant

Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:02 pm

If you scroll all the way to the end of your units build list there is a unit called Military Police. I read somewhere that if you place these in the province in question it helps with this. Hopefully someone with more experience will stop by with better/more advice. :)

Jim-NC

Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:30 am

It is semi-intentional. By rebel armies do you mean rebels, or a minor faction that has rebelled (like the Cubans against Spain)? The game allows them (minor factions, but I guess true rebels as well) to re-build any damaged units to full health at the beginning of each turn.
Remember - The beatings will continue until morale improves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

greycat
Private

Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:58 am

Jim-NC wrote:It is semi-intentional. By rebel armies do you mean rebels, or a minor faction that has rebelled (like the Cubans against Spain)? The game allows them (minor factions, but I guess true rebels as well) to re-build any damaged units to full health at the beginning of each turn.

They are actual rebels rather than a minor faction. I understood that if an enemy army is forced to withdraw and has nowhere to go, it will be eliminated. However, these rebels seem to be indestructible!

Jim-NC

Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:07 am

They are tough. I think they have to infinite replacement rule (you have to destroy the entire element to get rid of it, as all damage is repaired at the start of each turn).
Remember - The beatings will continue until morale improves.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “Pride of Nations”