basilhare
Lieutenant

The Prussian Parliment

Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:56 am

Are the national decisions passing parliament or not more or less a random die roll? Or does the game take into account each decision, its impact on the country and whether or not the country is ready for that decision...ex., Mid 1850...I want to pass the "roads" decision but it failed to pass parliament...if I keep selecting roads each turn, will it eventually pass from sheer luck or do I need to work on some other things to make the country ready for this action???

Thanks.

Christophe.Barot

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:45 pm

as for as I know it is rather random

some factors may influence but it is a bit opaque for me

if you keep trying it will pass

I still wonder how Prussia can use roads - you are tood eveloped for that, and roads in colony are colonial decision, so it won't serve there

after you fill prussia with railroads only infrastructure decisions useful for you will be telegraph sewers and universities
[color="#FF0000"]- (ordnance) Your Lordship, sorry to awake you, but The french are at our door !

- Alarm, alarm, how did you let this happen and not awake me ! repel them, counterattack at once !

- err, your Lordship, ahem... French are our allies, Marshal de St Arnaud is expected to attend to a conference with you !

- ahem, well, .... very well ..let them in !

(charge of the light brigade movie)
[/color]

Return to “Pride of Nations”