theone1
Corporal

Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:09 pm

dont know where to post so i'll post it here ;) i found this little bug in this version 1.02.

there are many occasions where i get "opt_notify_AUS_" without any explanations what it wants from me :P
Attachments
Untitled.jpg

theone1
Corporal

Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:10 pm

If I choose the 1st option, which should change the prime minister, i get the red text saying rechberg has been appointed as prime minister but under F1 there are no chages :confused:

Czert
Sergeant

Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Instaled 1,02 start new game as japan and recived mission - gretes producer of rice + fish.
Thats ok, but when I have mission update I allways get info for largest fleet (merchant IRC) and largest land army. And booth saying that I allready fulfiled goals.
second problem is stat in 1954 I recived event/edict daimo someting - if I open country to forgein trade or not (mayby it is related that I build great merchant fleet and placed it to merchant boxes) I accpeted and sometmes open related another choices.
I think that is suposed to happen after perry mission, but it didnt fired.

greenalien
Sergeant

Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Hello, I've just encountered bug with the Austrian Constitution event. Unfortunately, it's still not working properly. I've made the choice to revoke it, and next turn the events log just spit out what I guess is a programming line. The option to revoke the constitution hasn't disappeared from among the choices in Government menu. I am attaching a file, where this should be (hopefully) visible.

I did not unfortunately save before the turn before the error, so I'm not sure whether you can deduce what is the problem, but hopefully the turn file will be of some use to you.
Attachments
1850 GC~AUS.rar
(455.66 KiB) Downloaded 289 times

greenalien
Sergeant

Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Okay my apologies. Apparently it was some earlier turn. I've just switched off my computer and went to sleep, and when I opened the game again, both the line and the option in "government" tab was gone.

My apologies if I wasted your time. I will be much more careful next time. :wacko:

greenalien
Sergeant

Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Okay I've encountered a definite bug. In early November 1852 the game spit out in the events tab of the log: "evt_nam_AUS_LandswehrAbolished1852_ON" instead of enabling me to access the event and its choices.

I am uploading a screenshot and the turn file. I can confirm that the reading remains there even after a restart of the game.
Attachments
1850 GC~AUS.rar
(482.42 KiB) Downloaded 251 times
landswehr.jpg

yellow ribbon

Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:32 pm

hi there,

would you mind to make the work for the AGEOD team somewhat more easy:

[color="Red"]Instead of posting bugs ino the thread for the official patch you should rather open a thread like [/color]

"OBSERVATIONS / BUGS patch 1.02"

or whatever you want to call it. / or a thread addessing your special problem

unless you want to use the offcial tech support

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?558-Pride-of-Nations

which is coordinated by the same mods / devs as this forum anyway...

if the people (even me, i know...) just keep on to use this thread for everything, its rather gonna be an asylum sooner or later, than valuable

And as always:

I DONT SPEAK FOR THE DEVS... :indien:

Cohnman5
Corporal

CTD with patch 1.02

Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:41 am

Had too many CTD playing France in 1870 using patch 1.02. Sent Phillipe from AGEOD some of the crash files and he suggested to turn off winter textures which worked for a while until another crash. Now, I have downloaded the 1.02 patch directly from Paradox(the larger file PON_ patch.zip size 173.617 MB ) and am now reinstalling over Steam version 1.02. Will let all of you know how this worked out. :bonk:

sagji
Lieutenant

Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Steam will patch you back to their version.
She solution is copy the pride of nations folder from steam to somewhere else - say c:\games and then apply the 1.02 patch.

Czert
Sergeant

Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:19 pm

I thought that it was removed penalty for disbanding troops in prestige - but not (so plese add it) - when colonized ethiopia and thier lost of native units I decided to disband many of them only to discover than next turn I lost game with -970 prestige and previous turn I have 22k+ :cuit:
and please add then then you colonize nation an it will add units, then it will write them in line (but only colums or how to call them), so you can easily find them on map and disband if want.

popejm
Conscript

Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:46 pm

The download keeps CRC erroring for me as well... no matter how many times I download it. :bonk:

Czert
Sergeant

Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:15 pm

any info in which time we can epect next patch ? idealy which fixed dx problem, because I have it now too :( . making game unplayable for me.

swede100
Civilian

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:57 am

Hello, I just bought PON from GG and it was ver 1.01. I have tried all methods in this tread except uninstall WIN RAR and use WIN 7 default extractor to extract the patch. I extracted the patches for AACW, BOA1, BOA2, NCP and ROP using WIN RAR but I still keep getting the CRC/ Corrupt file trying to extract this patch. I should not have to uninstall WIN RAR and I can't believe this file is so hard to extract. Maybe someone can use WIN RAR to compact the patch so it would be compatible with WIN RAR. I sure would like to use the patch since I update all of the programs. GG does not have the patch. Please help !!!! If I can download all of the above programs and extract them then making patch 1.02 compatible with WIN RAR should be expected. Maybe the link or file is corrupt ???

swede100
Civilian

Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:53 am

Update...... I downloaded the WIN Zip file and used WIN RAR to open it and now everything is ok. I believe there is something wrong with the WIN RAR link or file.

Pocus

Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:25 pm

It depends, if you are using a very old win rar, perhaps it can't uncompress correctly the archive which has been compressed with a recent one.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Pocus

Mon May 14, 2012 7:13 pm

PON quickfix 1.02d is out, see corresponding thread.

http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?24632-PON-quickfix-1-02d-May-14

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “Pride of Nations”