MikeS369
Civilian

What stinking patch

Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:04 am

Can someone tell me what patch version of the downloaded game we are on?

I'm currently on 1.01m beta and I see there is a 1.01o beta (public) available. But I'm not sure if 1.01o is for the box version or the download version.

We need a better system to keep us informed of what versions are available. I'm sorry by Paradox's website is horrible.

At least when Ageod handled the patches I could find the necessary information. Now it's like pulling teeth.

yellow ribbon

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:20 am

its patch 1.01 OSCAR (used as one RC beta patch for 1.02)

for the rest:

you are badly mistaken...

the out of box game on DVD came as version 1.00

the downloaded game started as 1.01

the other patches are, as you know, BETA patches for 1.02

if you want to get rid of the most bugs, use beta patches or wait until the public 1.02 is out.

Sorry, for the last patches I (AS A PLAYER) have copied and pasted the changes logs for the patches from Paradox to this forum as soon as i saw them and acknowledged that no one else did before.

SO HERE ARE THE SAME INFORMATIONS GIVEN THAN AT PARADOX !

why beta patches are (now) made public in the restricted area only, was explained many times. PARADOX (not really Ageods) decision how to fight software pirates, long before the companies merged.

PS: obviously i speak as a player to a player and not for the devs!

Kensai

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Public v1.02 will update both box and Steam version, right?

bobbob
Corporal

Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:09 pm

Will the patch be made available on gamersgate and when will the patch be out. MW3 is coming and Pon might be back shelfed for a very long time. If games do not come out in reasonalbe shape at the beginning there are many games that do and people will go to them after a bad experience. Love AGEOD games but contantly having to wait for patches is demoralizing. Hope the next game is Vietnam. Thanks.

Cohnman5
Corporal

Very simple solution

Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:32 am

Just register your game on the Paradox website, then enter the technical forum and download the latest beta patch O-Oscar. When patch 1.2 is released everyone will get this patch registered or not. This game is a work in progress, because the AGEOD/Paradox Gaming Community is intelligent and informed and eager to improve the gaming experience. This is exactly why this game and these 2 gaming communities are the best! :coeurs:

Return to “Pride of Nations”