lukasberger
AGEod Veteran

Leader Portrait Tutorial?

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:29 am

I'm hoping to work on modding leaders for PoN both creating new leaders and adding portraits to those that only have generic portraits. I know how to add new leaders since I've done so in AGEOD games before. And I have some experience in working with photo editing in other games (especially in Hearts of Iron)

But I'm having trouble creating new portraits that look anything like the portraits that come with the game, rounded, sepia toned and glossy. Is it possible for someone that knows how to create PoN portraits to post a step by step tutorial? I'd be most appreciative if anyone can help.

McNaughton

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi there, I was the one who created the bulk of the leader graphics, I can show basically what I did to create those graphics (will take some time to put together a little tutorial). Keep in mind though, that I am still constantly at work on these things so some nice surpises may be in store for general graphcis ;) .

lukasberger
AGEod Veteran

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:45 pm

Thanks for responding so quickly. That sounds great, both the prospect of the tutorial and that of graphical surprises! As far as the graphics already in the game all I can say is thanks, they're fantastic. You did a great job! :thumbsup: :coeurs:

Return to “Pride of Nations”