goodwood
Lieutenant

Treaty screen

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:48 am

There something a bit screwy in this shot, I am at war and have a peace treaty at the same time. this actually brings me to another query. it is very difficult to ascertain where one is in reference ownership of land, and things like being at war, but place still sending goods etc
Attachments
treaty screen.jpg
Happily Grumpy:siffle:

PhilThib

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:19 am

I believe this is kind of a "bug"...with tribal nations (like the Red Indians), having negative relations means automatic war..., which look to be your case....but at the same time you probably managed to sign a peace treaty...

I guess one stuff missing is that peace treaty with tribals should pop up relations to at least 0... will check :blink:

goodwood
Lieutenant

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:41 am

Interestingly my units and the indian unit can share the same region and no battle results.
Happily Grumpy:siffle:

Generalisimo

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:14 am

PhilThib wrote:I believe this is kind of a "bug"...with tribal nations (like the Red Indians), having negative relations means automatic war..., which look to be your case....but at the same time you probably managed to sign a peace treaty...

I guess one stuff missing is that peace treaty with tribals should pop up relations to at least 0... will check :blink:

Yes, this is true... having bad relations with a tribal is an automatic declaration of war.
"History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon."
Napoleon Bonaparte

BOA-AAR: ¡Abajo el imperialismo Británico! (en español)

AGEOD Facebook Fanpage - news & screenshots about the upcoming games!

Return to “Pride of Nations”