Mowers
Captain

WW1 / large European conflict approach?

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:19 am

As we all know Victoria made a real hash of the build up to a "large European confrontation/ WW1". That is not to say that a pre-determined conflict should necessarily occur, but rather that it never occurred in any sort of meaningful way in Victoria. Indeed, the power politics of the era simply do not exist in Victoria and that perhaps was the real issue because without an international political build up there was never anything to ever spark such a conflict. So no great surprise that it subsequently never occured.

So my question is what is the approach that Vainglory of Nations intends to take to tackle this issue?

Will it be a pre-determined approach? Or will it be that they just use a much more simple, yet working, political model? Or will they try and succeed where others have failed with a complex model?

Mowers

PhilThib

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:33 am

Paths leading to a Great War can be numerous, and we have modelled quite a few... more data later on, but I am sure you'll like it ;)

Mowers
Captain

Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:48 pm

Glad to hear you have a plan and looking forward to hearing it in time. The potential here is quite exciting.

Rebel Yell
Conscript

Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:46 pm

Well I hope treaties and trade play a big part in any wars that may start in the game as a posed to just the AI just causing a war for no apparent reason because it can.
By the toll of a billion deaths man has bought his birthright of the earth, and it is his against all comers; it would still be his were the Martians ten times as mighty as they are. For neither do men live nor die in vain.

wowgold79wow
Civilian

WOW GOLD-Reckful vs Serration

Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:06 pm

I have not felt a rogue was the most valuable player of any tournament comp about World of Warcraft Gold. In the case of RMP it was always up to the mage to get off his CCs, dishing out enough damage while staying alive. The rogue shadowstep spec was low damage, high control/survivability and at end of the day, I could not see any tangible difference between say, Xecks the golden child vs.

Return to “Pride of Nations”