cobraII
Captain

Sardinia-Piedmont possible bug

Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:53 pm

When looking at the capital, i just built and military acadamy there, and it shows that its there in the tooltip, but I am not able to use the scroll key to look scroll through the building to see it there, I do not think this has to do with the other graphics bug where the factories can disappear from view that has been fixed in the up coming patch. Just thought that I let you guys know.

the scroll function does work for everything else though just not for the structures that are already built within a city.
Quote General Lee Gettysburg movie,
"Do you see, General, there is the great trap, to be a good soldier you must love the army, to be a good commander you must be ready to order the death of the thing you love. We don't fear our death. But if this war goes on and on and the men die and the price gets ever high. We are prepared to lose some of us, but we are never prepared to lose all of us. We are adrift here in a sea of blood and I want it to end. I want this to be the final battle".

Kriegsspieler

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:23 pm

There were some problems with the display when looking at a city with a large number of structures, as is the case with Torino.
How many display boxes do you see by default?
It might help to try changing the screen resolution in the game options. That's what solved the problem for me.

cobraII
Captain

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:51 pm

I see 9 display boxes to start with, and resolution seems, fine with everything.

"Do you see, General, there is the great trap, to be a good soldier you must love the army, to be a good commander you must be ready to order the death of the thing you love. We don't fear our death. But if this war goes on and on and the men die and the price gets ever high. We are prepared to lose some of us, but we are never prepared to lose all of us. We are adrift here in a sea of blood and I want it to end. I want this to be the final battle".

Kriegsspieler

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Ok, but from your description it does sound like it's related to this bug. Maybe it will be fixed in the first patch?

cobraII
Captain

Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:14 am

Just got to the start of 1853 and after the last 3 turns game has crashed after the day 15.
here is the main log and saved game.
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

cobraII
Captain

Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:17 am

for some reason when i try and upload the turn file, it says its not valid, i try and get it online
Attachments
1850 GC~ITA.zip
(618.58 KiB) Downloaded 183 times

jcg
Civilian

Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:21 am

Its from a typo in one of the events files.

. . .in the Russian Events it says EvalColStatus instead of EvalColStatusArea, which for me breaks the game at the start of 1853 when those events are active.
To fix this, those statements need changed, adding Area to the end. Opening */Events/RUS Events.sct with notepad++ or notepad use Find and Replace, replacing all EvalColStatus with EvalColStatusArea.

from my post here: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?t=21525

cobraII
Captain

Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:22 am

thanks jcg i change that and see if it works.

Return to “Pride of Nations”