here you can find the beta patch 1.08Q
Here you can download the beta patch for the full
And here for the demo
[color="Red"]Important:[/color] this patch is for Gold Edition only.
Herewith I listed all news...
>> PBEM play mode now generates a PBM
file every time the game is saved. This file contains the informations about local player. So, every time PBEM players must share a common SAV file because the game went out of synch, they are no more requested to modify the SAV file because the driver informations are stored in the PBM.
>> Updated the PBEM Manual PDF accordingly.
The purpose of this new features is to allow a "host-client" PBEM play mode: a host is designated among players, he is the only player who executes the end-turn procedure and saves the game, then he sends the .SAV and .MAP to all clients.
- Game updated to version 1.4.0 of irrKlang sound library
- Added some outstanding rendering performace improvements in map window
- Only HQs and GHQs are now displayed in the mini-map
- Major Land Battle AI is now more reluctant to retreat when one combat flank is won
(*) AI is now much more reluctant to play negative or self-killing events
- Large river crossing tests (performed during movements) are now automatically successful because they caused loss of synchronization in PBEM or Multiplayer mode
- Added memory lock checks in game audio engine to avoid crashes caused by memory access concurrency conflicts
- Corrected the picture of Turkish general Nureddin Pasha, commander of the 4th army in 1914
(*) Scenario corrections:
- Fixed the Event "England delivers Sultan Selim and Reshadieh battleships to Turkey" (FRA_003)
- The 'Strikes' and 'Nationalist Agitations' Events cannot occur anymore before 1917
- Added 'Mutinies' Event for France and Italy, it cannot occur before 1916 and has little chances to occur before 1917
- Fixed the Event 'Commercial submarine "Deutschland" arrives in Baltimore' wrongly scripted (not mandatory)
- Fixed a rare bug in land battle AI that caused an infinite deploy/undeploy loop in case of major battle when 3+ corps were deployed on one flank and only 1 corps on the other flank
- RP stock level is now downgraded by one point when corps are eliminated during land battle after CR_Eliminated or MR_Eliminated results
- New PBEM mode now automatically sets the EventsDrawn parameter off (Turn section) when Clients load a shared PBEM SaveGame file
- Fixed crash in battle logs window
- Fixed bug in events loading procedure that made uneffective all die roll modifiers for event checks
working for older savegames