I noticed a few mistakes in the units sheet.
- Both French mountain units have the same tag, "FRA_M_564".
- The Best South African and Indian units don't have consistent morale with the CorpsCosts and other units data
- The French and English African units have inconsistent cost types in the Units and CorpsCost sheets
- Both Russian units attached to the 13th army, I Balt and II Balt, have the wrong morale
- Three of the last four English Corps have no corresponding cost in the CorpsCosts sheet.
- Minor country units have no corresponding cost. How do you build those units anyway?
- The English BB "Collosus" should be renamed "Colossus"
- There are two "VI inf" and two "VI RTC" units in the English list
Weirdest of all :
German 4(1)-5-4 "reserve" are reduced to 2-3-3 when flipped, whereas German 3-4-3 "mobilized" are rediced to... 3-4-3. I suppose it should rather be the 4(1)-5-4 reduced to 3-4-3 on the flipped side, and the 3-4-3 reduced to 2-3-3