Frank

3 small bugs

Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:22 am

Hi Calvinus

i notice 3 small bugs with the latest patch.

- The "General" option for Austria-Hungary doesnt´work. You get Bohm-Ermelli but not the other two generals.

- I don´t know if the is a bug but you can´t move troops via rail over the Bosphorus.

- Sometimes if i zoom in and out the game log moves up the screen and the events too. When i click right on the map it moves to the button again but then you can´t click on the + button to expand the reserves. I haven´t see this bug before 1.05e.

calvinus

Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Frank wrote:- The "General" option for Austria-Hungary doesnt´work. You get Bohm-Ermelli but not the other two generals.

Fixed (scenario error). :thumbsup:

Frank wrote:- I don´t know if the is a bug but you can´t move troops via rail over the Bosphorus.

Not a bug. I remember the Bosphorus breaks the rail track.

tagwyn
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Welcome back Cal!! Hope you are more rested. t

Frank

Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Frank wrote:- Sometimes if i zoom in and out the game log moves up the screen and the events too. When i click right on the map it moves to the button again but then you can´t click on the + button to expand the reserves. I haven´t see this bug before 1.05e.

Calvinus, i can reproduce this bug. Save a game and then hit the PgUp key. You will see that the game log moves up.

calvinus

Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:06 am

Frank wrote:Calvinus, i can reproduce this bug. Save a game and then hit the PgUp key. You will see that the game log moves up.

Perfect! I tried of course, unsuccessfully however. So do not hesitate in posting the savegame! :thumbsup:

Frank

Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:12 am

Calvinus, a savegame is not needed because it happens in every game when you save. I have tested it on 2 pc and it is everytime the same. Try this: Start a new scenario. Then after the scenario is loaded hit F5 for Quicksave or Save via the menu. It doesn´t matter. And after the game has saved push PgUp or PgDown to zoom in or out. Then the log moves up the screen. If you use the mouse wheel to zoom in or out it doesn´t happen. I had this behavior before 1.05e but then only the 3 button on the right side move to the left.

calvinus

Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Ok, I will do as you wrote. Thanks.

calvinus

Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:20 pm

Frank wrote:H
- Sometimes if i zoom in and out the game log moves up the screen and the events too. When i click right on the map it moves to the button again but then you can´t click on the + button to expand the reserves. I haven´t see this bug before 1.05e.

Btw, this bug is fixed with 1.05G.

Return to “Help improve WW1!”