artmiser
Civilian

Problems with AI not surrendering

Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Playing the four player campaign as Germany, its 1918 and I took Paris in 1917,pushing into russia, Trying to get the option to form poland but it just wont seem to activate even though I have owned all the requred cities now for four or five turns. I also just landed on the British Isle. By this time the Austrians have sued for a seperate peace, and im still waiting for France to call it quits. I control 80% of France, to include Paris, all but one Major port city and a few towns and minor ports.

Interesting enough I have seen the message that France, Russia and England have unconditionaly surrendered at one time or another, some several times. But I guess not to me.

My technology choices have never changed and neither have there % chance to improve, I can't research/don't see Stosstrupen "spelling?" but Austria researched it in 1915/16.

Im playng the 15 day verstion of the game patched to 1.05f

I uploaded the save files. The auto save is probably the most recent, the game crashed on me during a turn in 1918.
Attachments
AutoSave.zip
(429.63 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
Jan - Feb 1917a.zip
(430.79 KiB) Downloaded 179 times

calvinus

Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Move to a more suitable section. I will test your save during the weekend. :)

artmiser
Civilian

Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:52 am

good to hear let me know what you think.

artmiser
Civilian

Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:06 am

Still waiting :)

calvinus

Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:13 am

All yet to be tested, sorry. I was practically overwhelmed by tasks. :cuit:

But don't worry: I have everything scheduled! ;)

calvinus

Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:25 pm

artmiser wrote:Playing the four player campaign as Germany, its 1918 and I took Paris in 1917,pushing into russia, Trying to get the option to form poland but it just wont seem to activate even though I have owned all the requred cities now for four or five turns. I also just landed on the British Isle. By this time the Austrians have sued for a seperate peace, and im still waiting for France to call it quits. I control 80% of France, to include Paris, all but one Major port city and a few towns and minor ports.

Interesting enough I have seen the message that France, Russia and England have unconditionaly surrendered at one time or another, some several times. But I guess not to me.

I tested your savegame with the very latest version I'm working on (1.06). After one turn France capitulated, and Revolutions broke out in Great Britain and Turkey. I checked the map and verified everything was ok. So I saved, quit and relaunched the game, loaded again my save, and double-checked everything! France capitulated at all. :thumbsup:

For the Polish Governemnt option, I fixed the bug right now! Thanks! :love:

artmiser wrote:My technology choices have never changed and neither have there % chance to improve, I can't research/don't see Stosstrupen "spelling?" but Austria researched it in 1915/16.

Stosstruppen technology is listed between Naval Codes and U-Boots. Already researched by Austria-Hungary, available and shared.

The % changes to improve do not change, because they measure the chances based on the number of tech. cards in the deck. Anyway, I'm going to make the first attempts a bit easier (those ones performed to determine if the research can start). ;)

calvinus

Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Technological research procedure refactored! I slightly improved the chances for starting the researches. ;)

Next patch. :love:

Return to “Help improve WW1!”