patrat
Captain

2 small oddities

Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:22 am

i am playing the 1918 scenario as entante with verison 1.05e.

one strange thing was that after belguim surrendered to the central powers, the brit 1st army hq (and the troops in that stack) in ypres became immobilized. i could move 1st army detachments and other hqs that were also in belgium freely. it also seemed the ai was freely moving german troops. only the brit 1st army hq in ypres and the troops in that stack were immobilized.

oh, also the belgian army was immobilized but thats only to be expected.

another oddity was i got attacked by about half of the german high seas fleet in singapore of all places.

now i could see me screwing up and not blockading it properly, but im pretty amazed it had the range to get to singapore. im not really sure how long it took to get there. i didnt even notice that it had left till it attacked my fleet there,,,DOH.

PhilThib

Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:28 am

We'll check those points asap. The part about the German navy in the tropics is worrying...seems the range rules need tweaking :bonk:

calvinus

Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:57 am

patrat wrote:one strange thing was that after belguim surrendered to the central powers, the brit 1st army hq (and the troops in that stack) in ypres became immobilized. i could move 1st army detachments and other hqs that were also in belgium freely. it also seemed the ai was freely moving german troops. only the brit 1st army hq in ypres and the troops in that stack were immobilized.

Scheduled for check and fix for official patch, wednesday.

patrat wrote:another oddity was i got attacked by about half of the german high seas fleet in singapore of all places.

I will investigate on this point too. Any more detailed stuff is welcome! ;)

calvinus

Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:50 pm

patrat wrote:one strange thing was that after belguim surrendered to the central powers, the brit 1st army hq (and the troops in that stack) in ypres became immobilized. i could move 1st army detachments and other hqs that were also in belgium freely. it also seemed the ai was freely moving german troops. only the brit 1st army hq in ypres and the troops in that stack were immobilized.

Fixed! :thumbsup:

patrat wrote:oh, also the belgian army was immobilized but thats only to be expected.

Sure! Belgians capitulated... :wacko:

Return to “Help improve WW1!”