Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Hi , I just upgraded to version gold and patch 1.08L
When i launched the game i have a fatal error that said:

Microsoft Visual C++ debug library

Debug asertion failed !

program : C : \program Files(x86)\World War One\WWI.exe
File:e:\progetti\games\sdk\basicclasses\mystring.ccp
Line:64

For information on how your program cause an asertion failure, see the Visual C++ documentacion on asserts.
(Press retry to debug the application)

I Played normal version without any problem.
I need help Thanks :(

calvinus

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:25 am

This error means the game fails to load the game texts. Send a PM to PhilThib asking him the download link to the full game. Once downloaded, uninstall the upgraded game and install the full version with UAC off and logged as PC Administrator. Finally install the patch 1.08L, that you can find in the forum, always UAC off and PC Admin, of course. So you'll have a fresh install that will work.

LUDOPEREZ
Major

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:50 am

calvinus wrote:This error means the game fails to load the game texts. Send a PM to PhilThib asking him the download link to the full game. Once downloaded, uninstall the upgraded game and install the full version with UAC off and logged as PC Administrator. Finally install the patch 1.08L, that you can find in the forum, always UAC off and PC Admin, of course. So you'll have a fresh install that will work.

Thank Very much Calvinus.
Phil Thib send me the link and now with your instructions the game runs fine :mdr:

Matt
Civilian

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:27 pm

I am having the same problem after installing the Gold upgrade. However I am new to using the forum and it wont let me send a Private Message, can someone contact me with a way to make the game work?

LUDOPEREZ
Major

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:32 pm

Matt wrote:I am having the same problem after installing the Gold upgrade. However I am new to using the forum and it wont let me send a Private Message, can someone contact me with a way to make the game work?

Hi Matt , for send a private message to Phil Thib you must be connected as member and first go to the tab community in top of the page and later in member list.
Search Phil Thib , must be a botton in Phill Contact directory for send a private message.
When Phil Thib replay you, there are a link where you can download the full version.
Install the game following the Calvinus instructions.
The game must runs fine :mdr:

Gray_Lensman

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:56 pm

deleted

LUDOPEREZ
Major

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:41 am

Gray_Lensman wrote:Wrong. New members with less than 10 posts and less than 3 days membership cannot send PMs in any way on this forum.

see: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?t=17093

Patience... PhilThib will see this post and give him an alternate email address to use instead of the PM system for now. :)

OOOOPSSS :blink:
I had no idea of the existence of this rule
As we say in Spain ... never too late if that is good

PhilThib

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:01 am

Matt wrote:I am having the same problem after installing the Gold upgrade. However I am new to using the forum and it wont let me send a Private Message, can someone contact me with a way to make the game work?

Send me a mail to pthibaut@ageod.net :cool:

Return to “WW1 Technical support / Aide technique”