guber1
Civilian

SAles support

Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:04 am

Okay - so I paid for the download of WW1, sent a copy of my drivers licence by fax as requested but have heard nothing since.

I've sent two reply emails - and one email request on the ageod website - to see what's happening and still no reply.

What's going on? If it's this difficult to buy an ageod game I'm amazed you're still in business!

Rafiki

Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:27 am

Sorry to hear you're having problems

Which addresses did you send mail to?
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

guber1
Civilian

SAles support

Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Hi - thanks for the reply. I sent one email to the ageod web-page email contact form and two emails to verif@nexway.fr.

The reference number was #6857680.

Thanks.

PhilThib

Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:40 pm

OK, it looks like it is an issue of ID verification the way it is handled by our DL supplier, Nexway. Probably some lag due to reduced staff in the summer...

Nevertheless, I do not find your reference number in the sales DB: has your order been processed and, most important, debited on to your account?
What was your payment means?

If no, it means your ID verification has failed, don't know why

If yes, send me by private message here your full name, email, date of order, so I can trace you.

May be you can forward the mails you send / received to this adress: pthibaut@ageod.net

Return to “WW1 Technical support / Aide technique”