HidekiTojo wrote:Im familiar enough now that I can play the game and am currently working on a gc as entente. Im not sure what to do to hurt Germany's nw.
The POWER of the entente is the ROYAL NAVY and its Blockade.
Some part gamey tricks, but useful-
1. Do not research as Russia, let UK bear the major burden and France the minor burden, Russia will inherit technology
2. Co-ordinate and time your Grand Offensive well.
3. Concentrate on getting Italy, Rumania, Greece and later USA into your alliance.
4. Make Scandinavia and Netherlands neutral or against Germany using diplomats.
5. Try to make Serbia defend and survive as long as possible.
6. As Russia, only active defense on German front but all out offense on AH front (tip:- use Brusilov and Yudenich .. your best generals on this front to blast it open).
7. As Italy all out attack.
8. Use Royal Navy to seek decisive battle always despite some casualties you will prevail and AH, Ottoman and German Navies will be wiped out. (a bit difficult but possible)
9. Use Anglo-French co-ordinate GO on WF. as far as possible Russia and Italy (when in) must attack simultaneously after long preparation at weak points.
10. Hope for some luck. (with respect to event cards) and use them appropriately.