Revan
Corporal

Russian inconditionnal surrender.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:53 am

Well, in my 2 playres game, with central powzer, I have just Russia inconditionnaly surrender at the beggining of 1916 (I guess that the 1916 malus has something to do with that).

The little issue i Have is, that the manual says that the terme of russian surrenders is

"Russia yields the whole Russian Poland and Finland to Germany; Lublin,
Dubno and Lutsk go to Austria-Hungary. The Ottoman Empire, if at war,
receives Georgia. Rumania, if at war on the side of Central Powers,
receives Bessarabia.
Germany gets 1 points for her “agricultural shortage”, a 2 points flow of
MUNs, 10 EPs as war indemnities, and 2 VPs bonus." (p 137).

In the game i have the agricultural point, the MUN, the indemnities, OK.

But the message box says that no territories will be ceded to the winner (myself, so).
I have already conquered poland and Georgia, so i keep them, but Finland, Dubno and Lutsk are still russian.

jcrohio
Lieutenant

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:42 pm

I think you and I are in the same place. I am at Nov-Dec 1915 and the Russian Will is negative. I have destroyed a large number of its units mostly be isolation. Serbia is pretty much eliminated. France and Britian still strong. Not sure what I am going to do now!
Jack

Revan
Corporal

Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Russia will suffer penalties in its surrender test in 1916, so keep its NW negative and don't foreget to propose separate peace, or watch russian revolution and hope to gain a Lenin event.

In my games, Britain is still neutral, so i will finish Romania and play dilplomacy with Belgium to have a right of passage.....

But berfore all, i wished to have a proper Brest-Litovsk traty on the map.

Return to “WW1 : La Grande Guerre 14-18”