Metalist
Sergeant

Game Gets %75 Discount!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:20 am

I knew this day will come, i was waiting for like 2 weeks for a discount and finally here it is: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-WW1GE/world-war-one-gold-edition

Thanks Ageod :thumbsup:

Metalist
Sergeant

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:13 pm

I have never bought a game via Gamersgate before, and when i want to buy this game i can only see Paypal and Moneybooker. I don't know what are those things, can't i buy with just writing my credit card number just like in Steam? Time is running :confused:

gchristie
Brigadier General

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Metalist wrote:I have never bought a game via Gamersgate before, and when i want to buy this game i can only see Paypal and Moneybooker. I don't know what are those things, can't i buy with just writing my credit card number just like in Steam? Time is running :confused:

Yes, you can buy them with your credit card. I have purchased games from Gamersgate and never had any problems. And, once you buy one of their games it is yours as if you installed it from a DVD.
"Now, back to Rome for a quick wedding - and some slow executions!"- Miles Gloriosus

Metalist
Sergeant

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:43 pm

gchristie wrote:Yes, you can buy them with your credit card. I have purchased games from Gamersgate and never had any problems. And, once you buy one of their games it is yours as if you installed it from a DVD.

Thank you for your reply, but i meant buying without having any account at something but if i understand correcty Gamersgate does not have such an option. So i tried to create a Paypal account, but in order to buy something i need to verify my credit card, but unfortunately i read that it can take 1-2 days to send the password to me, which in this case sale will be over and i won't be able to buy the game. I will wait for next sale it seems

:neener:

Edit: A friend of mine showed me to buy with Paypal without using account thus without waiting for confirm, so i bought it :thumbsup:

calvinus

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:28 am

Good news, I hope you will enjoy the game! Don't forget to install patch 1.08P, disable UAC (if Win Vista or Win7), and all well-known tasks to make the game works stable. ;)

Metalist
Sergeant

Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:20 pm

calvinus wrote:Good news, I hope you will enjoy the game! Don't forget to install patch 1.08P, disable UAC (if Win Vista or Win7), and all well-known tasks to make the game works stable. ;)

Thank you! I only had 10 minutes to try the game, everything seems very nice, it was slow but i have not disabled UAC yet, i hope the game works fine :D By the way i have a question, can't i pick Turkey and play only with her? In grand campaigns it was possible to pick only one country, but the others have Central Powers and Entente.

Thanks for this awesome game and your support :)

calvinus

Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Sorry, there's no custom scenario with Turkey alone (only the Palestine short scenario).

Metalist
Sergeant

Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:20 pm

calvinus wrote:Sorry, there's no custom scenario with Turkey alone (only the Palestine short scenario).

That is sad :( Anyway thanks for reply, have a nice day :)

Return to “WW1 : La Grande Guerre 14-18”