bk6583
Lieutenant

Economic Aid?

Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:49 am

Seems like I'll always be trying to learn something else regarding this game. I click on say, Belgium, and click on Economic Aid. I pick France, which has plenty of money; but I can't move the slider. Doesn't matter which country I pick to give aid. Is there a specific phase that I can only do this?

Second, Calvinus, I know you're on vacation but when you get back would you please look at fixing what appears to be a bug where fleets entering the Black Sea, or the North Sea (German Bight) or the Adriatic are always hit with minefield attacks. Again, turning off fog of war, no country has placed mines in those sea zones in my current game.

jhdeerslayer

Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:11 pm

bk6583 wrote:Seems like I'll always be trying to learn something else regarding this game. I click on say, Belgium, and click on Economic Aid. I pick France, which has plenty of money; but I can't move the slider. Doesn't matter which country I pick to give aid. Is there a specific phase that I can only do this?

Second, Calvinus, I know you're on vacation but when you get back would you please look at fixing what appears to be a bug where fleets entering the Black Sea, or the North Sea (German Bight) or the Adriatic are always hit with minefield attacks. Again, turning off fog of war, no country has placed mines in those sea zones in my current game.

I'm no expert but is Belguim OK with economic aid in the Diplomacy window? One idea anyway. I know the Red errors in the Chat window are not always helpful but sometimes they give you a clue too so another thing to check.

calvinus

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:21 am

bk6583 wrote:Seems like I'll always be trying to learn something else regarding this game. I click on say, Belgium, and click on Economic Aid. I pick France, which has plenty of money; but I can't move the slider. Doesn't matter which country I pick to give aid. Is there a specific phase that I can only do this?

Economic Aids are supposed to be provided by major nation to major powers. Belgium has indeed no budget for purchasing new units or munitions (they come from reinforcements).

bk6583 wrote:Second, Calvinus, I know you're on vacation but when you get back would you please look at fixing what appears to be a bug where fleets entering the Black Sea, or the North Sea (German Bight) or the Adriatic are always hit with minefield attacks. Again, turning off fog of war, no country has placed mines in those sea zones in my current game.

Yes, ok.

Return to “WW1 : La Grande Guerre 14-18”