ulver1
Sergeant

Any chance for a reprint of the Board Game version?

Wed May 26, 2010 5:20 pm

Having enjoyed playing the PC version I’d really like to try the actual board game version. I live alone in a nice spacious apartment in central Copenhagen so I could probably get the players together and I have the room.

Unfortunately the thing as been out of print for a long time and used copies sell in the $500 price range and that seems a little excessive although I might end up paying it if I get desperate enough.

I was wondering if there is any chance of a reprint. Lots of game company, with GTM games being the best example, as a 500 policy where one can pre-order and the game gets printed if and when they get 500 orders. Recently Australian Design Group has adopted the same approached. Any chance AGEOD would consider something like that?

philabos
Conscript

Fri May 28, 2010 11:01 pm

I believe Azure Wish - game company based in France - actually published the game and subsequently brought out English rules. I was fortunate to obtain a copy from a French game shop about a year back. Unfortunately, rediculously high collector prices on ebay do not necessarily mean a good market for a reprint - but you may want to email Azure Wish.

Return to “WW1 : La Grande Guerre 14-18”