Kolakhan
Conscript

Boxed Version?

Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:32 am

When you buy the boxed version what do you get? As in a printed manual for example?

calvinus

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:22 am

Yes, you get the small manual printed. The serial key is printed on the cover of the manual.

Kolakhan
Conscript

Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:37 pm

I assume that means NOT the full 195 pages of documentation. I was trying to decide if it was worth waiting for the boxed version or just to D/L the game.

I D/L the trial version and I assume I put the demo patch on top of that to try the game. Do I now D/L the "real" game where you pay your fee and then put the larger (86mb) patch on top of that?

calvinus

Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:38 pm

Kolakhan wrote:I assume that means NOT the full 195 pages of documentation. I was trying to decide if it was worth waiting for the boxed version or just to D/L the game.

You are right. The boxed version does not include the 200-pages manual printed.

Kolakhan wrote:I D/L the trial version and I assume I put the demo patch on top of that to try the game. Do I now D/L the "real" game where you pay your fee and then put the larger (86mb) patch on top of that?

The latest demo patch is 1.06D.
In order to upgrade the installed demo version to the full version you have simply to pay for the serial key activation code: no additional download is required.

As soon I will be able to finish and publish the new official patch 1.06G (or 1.07 if later), you will have to download and install it... but the PC for development is out of order since 3 (three!!!) weeks and I'm struggling with the b.....s of ACER!!! :mad: :grr:

Hammer
Civilian

No activtion code

Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Hello!
I bought the game (Civil War) about a month ago, and i just want to warn everyone buying it. I bought the version from http://www.cdon.com. When i got it it didn't have a booklet or activation code of any kind. Since then I've been trying to e-mail Ageod for help on this matter without getting as much as a reply (though their website).
So beware when bying your boxed version.

PhilThib

Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:43 pm

Please send us a PM here with your full coordinates. We never got anything close to what you say by email or through website.

In addition, the website you mention for your purchase is unknown to us and is not our direct retailer :confused:

RIGBY
Civilian

no serial code key on manual

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:56 am

I bought a boxed version from navalwarfare.net and there is no activation key anywhere to be found, and since the game cannot be played without it I'm pretty much stuck. Any ideas or should I just contact them?

PhilThib

Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:46 am

This is very unusual, the serial key is printed on the back of the manual. Chris, the owner of NWS is usually very helpful when this kind of problem arises. Ask him to provide you with the missing info.

PS: In case you can't reach him, send me a PM here and I shall find a way to solve this for you :cool:

Return to “WW1 : La Grande Guerre 14-18”