gbs
Colonel

Two quick questions..

Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:01 pm

At the end of the Military phase the bottom right phase name is "Politics". Is there any action I need to take at this time? I can't see that there is. Should I just click to move on to thew next phase?

I want to move my Italian GHQ. I know GHQs can be moved when the main army is activated, correct? In this case my main army in the front is Germanys I army. How can I move my Italian GHQ without making one of its SArmys the main one?

calvinus

Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:13 pm

gbs wrote:At the end of the Military phase the bottom right phase name is "Politics". Is there any action I need to take at this time? I can't see that there is. Should I just click to move on to thew next phase?

Politics phase is present only in advanced play mode. It's supposed you plan the political actions in that phase. Then, they will be totally executed during the Interphase, except for "Improve National Morale" and "Form new Government", that are special ones...
In addition, at the end of this phase, all political checks are done (loss/gain of control of areas, social/stability checks, etc. etc.)

gbs wrote:I want to move my Italian GHQ. I know GHQs can be moved when the main army is activated, correct? In this case my main army in the front is Germanys I army. How can I move my Italian GHQ without making one of its SArmys the main one?

You may move the GHQ with the main army of the front where the GHQ is located. So German west GHQ + Italian GHQ together with the German I army. If it does not work, it means there's a gameplay bug, so do not hesitate in posting the result! ;)

Return to “WW1 : La Grande Guerre 14-18”