Le Ricain

Austro-Hungarian Surrender

Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:31 pm

In my game as the Entente in the 2 player GC (vers 1.04g), I got A-H to surrender. I received the following message:

"AH signed a peace treaty with Neutral with the following clauses: granting of agricultural aid (50 points), sinking of the whole navy, granting of agricultural aid (10 points), sinking of the whole navy, granting of 1 diplomat per year, granting of agricultural aid (40 points), granting of 2 diplomats per year, transfer of 1 munitions flow, granting of agricultural aid (50 points), sinking of the whole navy, transfer of 1 munitions flow, granting of agricultural aid (10 points), sinking of the whole navy, granting of 2 diplomats per year, transfer of 1 munitions flow, granting of agricultural aid (20 points), sinking of the whole navy, granting of 2 diplomats per year, granting agricultural aid (30 points), granting of agricultural aid (10 points)"

Is this WAD? If so, what does it mean?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Nous voilà, Lafayette'

Colonel C.E. Stanton, aide to A.E.F. commander John 'Black Jack' Pershing, upon the landing of the first US troops in France 1917

Tamas

Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:32 pm

Perhaps the message is repeated for each enemy of A-H?

calvinus

Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:44 pm

I think this is a parametrical formed text, surely to be improved. ;)

Le Ricain

Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:55 pm

calvinus wrote:I think this is a parametrical formed text, surely to be improved. ;)

Glad to hear. It seemed like a lot happened. I just do not know exactly what.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Nous voilà, Lafayette'

Colonel C.E. Stanton, aide to A.E.F. commander John 'Black Jack' Pershing, upon the landing of the first US troops in France 1917

d0mbo
Private

Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:42 pm

at a first guess, i would say their fleet is to be scuttled :bonk:

razorbackjac
Captain

Had same message

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:06 am

Le Ricain wrote:In my game as the Entente in the 2 player GC (vers 1.04g), I got A-H to surrender. I received the following message:

"AH signed a peace treaty with Neutral with the following clauses: granting of agricultural aid (50 points), sinking of the whole navy, granting of agricultural aid (10 points), sinking of the whole navy, granting of 1 diplomat per year, granting of agricultural aid (40 points), granting of 2 diplomats per year, transfer of 1 munitions flow, granting of agricultural aid (50 points), sinking of the whole navy, transfer of 1 munitions flow, granting of agricultural aid (10 points), sinking of the whole navy, granting of 2 diplomats per year, transfer of 1 munitions flow, granting of agricultural aid (20 points), sinking of the whole navy, granting of 2 diplomats per year, granting agricultural aid (30 points), granting of agricultural aid (10 points)"

Is this WAD? If so, what does it mean?
Question does AH go neutral and if so what happens to enemy units that are in the AH. Can you move thru/across AH with out any reprocussions?

Le Ricain

Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:58 pm

razorbackjac wrote:Question does AH go neutral and if so what happens to enemy units that are in the AH. Can you move thru/across AH with out any reprocussions?

It would appear so. However, I have only played one turn beyond the A-H surrender. When my units run into A-H units or vice versa, the combat is treated as if the A-H units are ghost units, ie you get an instant battle report with a victory. However, there are not many A-H units left as mutinies have taken their toll.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Nous voilà, Lafayette'

Return to “WW1 : La Grande Guerre 14-18”