Surtur

Pride of Nations goes on sale!

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:50 pm

This week we offer you a great deal on Pride of Nations, Ageod’s biggest title ever! Pride of Nations allows you to reshape the world as one of the major countries of the 19th Century as you try to become the most prestigious nation. For the entire week, you will be able to grab this huge game for just $9,99!

Pride of Nations is a turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country and guides it through industrialization, military conquest, and colonization.

Click here for the official product page.
- Community Warlord -

Ace

Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:59 pm

I would buy it if your website would support Maestro cards. Recently I switched from Visa (never had problems buying on your site with it) to Maestro only to find out I cannot buy on your webshop with it :bonk: :p leure:

wastan
Civilian

Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:41 am

This week we offer you a great deal on Pride of Nations, Ageod’s biggest title ever! Pride of Nations allows you to reshape the world as one of the major countries of the 19th Century as you try to become the most prestigious nation. For the entire week, you will be able to grab this huge game for just $9,99! :love:

Return to “News from AGEod”