ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Kensai wrote:, just to support AGEOD. But you know, I already have two digital distribution systems (Steam, Gamersgate), should I start a third one?
Got to think.

Yes. But Ageod does not seem being an other system, as the last time I bought on there was no DRM in.
Generally, don't buy DRMed games (however Gamersgate is easily hacked, for now), and if you do, don't put all your games in a sole DRM bag.

Ilitarist wrote:I'd sure buy more on Steam - it's hard to get those games other ways in my country

That is a good reason to buy on, then.

, everybody has Steam

Nope, more than 80% are Borg'ed, but not all (maybe I'm the last free pc gamer, my name is David Vincent).

Franciscus

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:21 pm

A stupid question:

I would like to buy AJE as a gift for a friend. I know I can buy, download, and put it on a pen or DVD together with the SN and give it to him, but I would like the game to be registered in his name and e-mail, not mine...

Is there a way ?

Franciscus

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Franciscus wrote:I would like to buy AJE as a gift for a friend. I know I can buy, download, and put it on a pen or DVD together with the SN and give it to him, but I would like the game to be registered in his name and e-mail, not mine...

Is there a way ?

Any news on this ?

Regards

PhilThib

Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:40 am

Underway...looks not possible right now with the tool we are using

Return to “News from AGEod”