Korrigan
AGEod Guard of Honor

AGEOD voted Developer of the Year

Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:31 pm

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

"For this year’s Gold award, we go across the Atlantic Ocean to France and the studios of AGEOD, who dominated the voting by a substantial margin. Their main goal has been to bring small, independent studios’ work to the light of the wargaming community, and in so doing have helped to develop some of the best games around.

This includes games such as their first, Birth of America, a turn-based strategy game that simulates the French and Indian War (which was the North American chapter of the Seven Years’ War); it also simulates the American War of Independence.

Also, AGEOD’S American Civil War, a historical turn-based strategy game encompassing the American Civil War, simulates not just battle but also political and economic activity embedded within the game to give a wider experience.

Their third title, Napoleon's Campaigns, is the successor of Birth of America. It sports a focus on strategy during the Napoleonic Wars.
"

http://www.wargamer.com/article/106/Edi ... 07?page=11
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." Mark Twain

Leibst

Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:22 am

I just write her to give you AGEOD my support and thanks for all your projects until now.
I have bought from Barbarian Invasions to BoA2 and if you maintain this level of great developers i will be there to give you my little support.

PhilThib

Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:26 am

Thank you :love:

nadia911
Corporal

Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:24 am

Congrats and thanks AGEOD, from Argentina :thumbsup:

tyrex
Colonel

Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Une logique récompense vu la qualité du boulot effectué et le suivi des produits :thumbsup:

Return to “News from AGEod”