Bülow von Dennewitz
Civilian

Construction in WIA - is it possible?

Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Chairete, o philoi!

After having played and modded (of course like a greenhorn) a lot of AACW I'm now a fanatic player of WIA. During the investigation of all data files I'm really surprised, that all models have a section for build cost - but there is no construction mode in WIA.

My question: Is it possible to integrate oder create a construction mode for WIA? Have anybody tried it before?

Thanks a lot!

lodilefty

Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:21 pm

Bülow von Dennewitz wrote:Chairete, o philoi!

After having played and modded (of course like a greenhorn) a lot of AACW I'm now a fanatic player of WIA. During the investigation of all data files I'm really surprised, that all models have a section for build cost - but there is no construction mode in WIA.

My question: Is it possible to integrate oder create a construction mode for WIA? Have anybody tried it before?

Thanks a lot!

I don't belive so, as WIA runs in the AGE 1 mode, with many of the features seen in other games switched off.

But, we'll wait for The Master to confirm. :D
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Return to “WIA Mods”