Cressy
Conscript

Serial number is invalid

Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:30 pm

Purchased game with the download option, downloaded the game, 4.5 hours, on entering the serial given a number of times, also uninstalling and installing a number of times get the message that my serial number is invalid, on a positive note, I am able to read the manual. Operating system XP. The download was from the Matrix sight

Rafiki

Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:44 pm

I'm bot 100% sure, so you might want to wait for someone to confirm this, but if you have a problem with your serial key when you have purchased the game through Matrix, then it's Matrix you need to contact to sort it out.

On a general note; are you typing the serial key? Have you tried copy'n'paste to get it into the settings-program?
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

Pocus

Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:50 pm

Can you send me your serial number at pmalacher@age-studio.com? I should be able to take a look at it rather fast.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Cressy
Conscript

OK now

Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:18 pm

Thank for the help, works ok now. :thumbsup: Silly error on my part :bonk: Again I thank you for your time.

Return to “WIA Technical support / Aide technique”