Carnium

Clickable objectives and strategic towns ?

Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:49 am

Some of us are not "at home" on the map of the America and would welcome such addition that AACW already has.
Hopefully it can be done in the future.

LarryP
Sergeant

Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:40 pm

I really miss clicking on the strategic towns in the ledger and having the ledger close and the map centering on that town. Like in AACW. That option is so missed!

Gray_Lensman

Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:55 pm

deleted

MarkShot

Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:56 pm

He he ... even with well designed modular code it can start getting kind of confusing managing all those check in/out and builds with so many product lines and variants.

In larger organizations, there is often a full time position created as code librarian to manage source control and build issues. Of course, AGEOD just has a very large hat rack when it comes to project structuring and planning! :)

arsan

Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:36 pm

Hi

Talking about consistency issues on the games interface, i see that in WIA; pressing control will only tell you number of men/guns/horses of the whole stack. No info on the individual units on the unit panel as well. Thats how it works on AACW and NCP and i miss the info in WiA :siffle:

Regards

LarryP
Sergeant

Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:15 pm

MarkShot wrote:He he ... even with well designed modular code it can start getting kind of confusing managing all those check in/out and builds with so many product lines and variants.

In larger organizations, there is often a full time position created as code librarian to manage source control and build issues. Of course, AGEOD just has a very large hat rack when it comes to project structuring and planning! :)

Hey Mark! Good to see you again. :hat: I've never worked in a large organization that manages code. My code was always independent. Me only.

I do miss this feature though but I have full faith in AGEOD to implement this in BoA2 as well. AGEOD has always come through with patched gems. One of the best companies for gaming!

LarryP
Sergeant

Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:31 am

AGEOD did it! I wanted the click option in the Strategic Options menu and they did it in this latest patch!

You guys are the best! :coeurs: :nuts: :mdr: :hat:

Return to “Help to improve WIA”