Nical
Conscript

Force Marching exploit

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:18 pm

If I want to be sure that the Force Marching order works, I just have to love one unit in a region.
Then, I enable/disable force marching until the number of day before arrival drops on the screen (displayed in every region the unit passes by).

I think the test must be set in the resolution phase, not in a playable one.

Hobbes

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:34 pm

Nical wrote:If I want to be sure that the Force Marching order works, I just have to love one unit in a region.
Then, I enable/disable force marching until the number of day before arrival drops on the screen (displayed in every region the unit passes by).

I think the test must be set in the resolution phase, not in a playable one.

Wow - amazed nobody has noticed this before. Not sure how you love a unit though :D

Pocus

Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:06 am

That's because the trick don't work. The interface always indicates you the chance to force march, but the actual roll is done during hosting...

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Nical
Conscript

Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:01 pm

Yeah, I'm wrong. I was fooled by the delay of the time of arrival update. I apologize. I thought I had found a schrodinbug, has it is said : not a bug, a feature...
Still a really great game !

Sorry hobbes for the false hopes.

btw: kind of funny to a french guy like me to talk to another french guy using english language :)

Pocus

Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:56 pm

This is for the benefit of the poor souls that are not basking in the luminous glory of the French Empire. (if I don't get flak for that, then I don't understand :thumbsup: )

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Panama Red
Lieutenant

Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Pocus:
Would you be more worried if people agreed with you, or disagreed with you ??? :confused:

Pocus

Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:11 pm

I'm always worried anyway ;)

Return to “Help to improve WIA”