Pat "Stonewall" Cleburne
General of the Army

Rapahannock Road

Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:50 am

Something I wish I would've noticed before but...

[ATTACH]16411[/ATTACH]

The Rappahannock region shows a road running through it but is listed as Track. All the other road regions along that route are listed as major roads. This causes a bit of problems moving from north to south because of the river. It makes that bridge irrelevant as units always move through the region to the northwest instead.
Attachments
Rappahannock Road.jpg

lodilefty

Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Pat "Stonewall" Cleburne wrote:Something I wish I would've noticed before but...

[ATTACH]16411[/ATTACH]

The Rappahannock region shows a road running through it but is listed as Track. All the other road regions along that route are listed as major roads. This causes a bit of problems moving from north to south because of the river. It makes that bridge irrelevant as units always move through the region to the northwest instead.

Aw nutz. :( You are correct.

This will require a recompile of every scenario, so it won't be done quickly... :bonk:

Nag (remind me) periodically. :blink:

Separated to a separate thread, as this needs to not get lost...
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Pat "Stonewall" Cleburne
General of the Army

Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:16 am

And there are ALOT of scenarios now. I still haven't made it through half of them. Starting my first PBEM today though.

lodilefty

Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Return to “Help to improve WIA”