captain curruthers
Sergeant

supply filter

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:35 pm

the supply filter for FIW could do with being looked at as its inaccurate.ive noticed areas showing green when they should be red,orange when it should be green etc. not a problem for me as ive learnt to check supply levels of all units but it would be nice to have it working accuratly :)

isle de noix on the attached file shows what i mean.150 gross supply/turn but usage at over 160 with the filter showing green.
Attachments
Backup1.zip
(2.56 MiB) Downloaded 262 times

lodilefty

Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:59 pm

I assume that "150" is derived from Supply status x 5 ?

That is 'rule of thumb' as opposed to a precise value.
Also, the adjacent region controlled by GBR may be sending some supply [leaving it with 0]

From what you've posted, I still must say that the filter is a good indicator.

If after several turns, you see your supply status deteriorating, post a save with the several turns leading to that....

And please when posting saves: Send us the saved game with its current turn plus Backup1 Backup 2 etc as one zip:
[ATTACH]10164[/ATTACH]

If it's huge like this, send the files circled on the right, with \Backup1 etc. for as many turns as needed. If not sure, send the entire folder as circled on the left. Send email with these to support@ageod.com
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

lodilefty

Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:53 pm

I finally got back to this

The Army stack in Isle aux Noix includes Jeffery Amherst, who has the Master Logistician ability:

This leader provides a 25% reduction on the whole stack supply consumption, even if not the commander.

So, the ~160 shown for the Army is reduced by 25%, giving a "green" supply status
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Return to “Help to improve WIA”