Ebbingford

Text misplaced, Shipping points and replacements

Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:58 pm

Text is misplaced in this report, see image.

You can also see my Engagement points is reading a big fat 0 here, playing as Brits, 1.05 RC11a. I did have over 100 but had some merchant ships sunk in the shipping lanes and lost shipping points. I lost them all though :confused: Is this WAD? It seems like I have lost all the points accrued by those lost ships right from the start of the game to when they were sunk. Shouldn't it just be the points that they gained for that one turn that are lost?

On a different note again I am sure this must have been discussed in developement but I have always thought it strange. Playing as Britain in any scenario why do the provincial units use the British regular replacement type? Surely it would be better to have two distinct types of replacement, more provincial replacements and fewer British regular ones so that you have to conserve your regular units.

The message " Supplies are stockpled for more batteau" still has the "i" missing.
Attachments
WIA 2009-08-30 14-33-29-68.jpg

lodilefty

Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Fixed spelling for final patch. Thank you! :thumbsup:

I see no reason inn DB for the text misalignment. :confused:

Need saved game to examine EP losses.
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Ebbingford

Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:48 pm

I had deleted the game as I had restarted the campaign but have managed to restore the one in question. I went back one turn from that screenshot to get logs etc and a backup but couldn't get the same result in total EP loss. The save and backup with logs attached here still has a load of merchants being sunk and my EP has gone down to 32, it was on 134 before this turn. Should that many EPs have been lost?

What about the different replacement types for British regulars as opposed to Provincials?
Attachments
eploss.rar
(512.69 KiB) Downloaded 206 times

lodilefty

Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:27 pm

Ebbingford wrote:I had deleted the game as I had restarted the campaign but have managed to restore the one in question. I went back one turn from that screenshot to get logs etc and a backup but couldn't get the same result in total EP loss. The save and backup with logs attached here still has a load of merchants being sunk and my EP has gone down to 32, it was on 134 before this turn. Should that many EPs have been lost?

What about the different replacement types for British regulars as opposed to Provincials?

Thanks.

We'll examine the replacements question, but it may not get done for upcoming patch. Trying to stabilize theDB and get patch published, so we are focusing only on 'bugs vs. enhancements'....
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

lodilefty

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:04 am

Fixed the EP losses. A settings file update was omitted from RC11a

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Cherokee event graphic fixed.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

:coeurs:
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Return to “Help to improve WIA”