Heldenkaiser
AGEod Grognard

S key while renaming stacks

Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:43 pm

The "s" key does set a stack on "sentry" (or remove that status). That's fine. Only it does that too when I just use it for typing, i.e. during renaming a stack. I suppose that's something that could be fixed? :)
[color="Gray"]"These Savages may indeed be a formidable Enemy to your raw American Militia, but, upon the King's regular & disciplined Troops, Sir, it is impossible they should make any Impression." -- General Edward Braddock[/color]
Colonial Campaigns Club (supports BoA and WiA)
[color="Gray"]"... and keep moving on." -- General U.S. Grant[/color]
American Civil War Game Club (supports AACW)

lodilefty

Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Heldenkaiser wrote:The "s" key does set a stack on "sentry" (or remove that status). That's fine. Only it does that too when I just use it for typing, i.e. during renaming a stack. I suppose that's something that could be fixed? :)

I confirm this :(

Egads, what an obscure thing!!! :blink:
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Pocus

Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Fixed.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Heldenkaiser
AGEod Grognard

Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:18 pm

:thumbsup:
[color="Gray"]"These Savages may indeed be a formidable Enemy to your raw American Militia, but, upon the King's regular & disciplined Troops, Sir, it is impossible they should make any Impression." -- General Edward Braddock[/color]

Colonial Campaigns Club (supports BoA and WiA)

[color="Gray"]"... and keep moving on." -- General U.S. Grant[/color]

American Civil War Game Club (supports AACW)

Return to “Help to improve WIA”