GShock

AgeOD's quality standards

Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:49 am

The quality standards, the customer support, the innovative gameplay, the care for details, the wonderful community, the quality-price ratio made my total love for AgeOD.

Adding a new title, part due to my curiosity on the period but mostly to support the best wargame developers i've seen in countless years.

I've arrived to the point i don't even need to wait for reviews or AARs. AgeOD has demonstrated with facts what their quality standards are.

After saying this, i can now install WiA, already knowing it's a great game even before launching it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We ain't going down!

Prussian Prince
Captain

Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:00 am

Well said. Hope they never forget us little folks :siffle:
Player of many Ageod Games : AACW, ROP, BOA2 and PON!

Beta Tester for EU2 and HOI3:thumbsup:

Pocus

Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:04 am

Hey, we are you, how we can forget about that? We have been playing for more than a quarter of a century for some of us (some says Philippe Thibaut was already playing wargames at the time of Herodote the Ancient), so there is no chance we forget our roots.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Prussian Prince
Captain

Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:07 am

Pocus wrote:Hey, we are you, how we can forget about that? We have been playing for more than a quarter of a century for some of us (some says Philippe Thibaut was already playing wargames at the time of Herodote the Ancient), so there is no chance we forget our roots.

Great to hear. Your games are my favorite at the moment and I really don't want that to change. :) Great work on the game. Been playing for the past 4 hours. :dada:
Player of many Ageod Games : AACW, ROP, BOA2 and PON!

Beta Tester for EU2 and HOI3:thumbsup:

PhilThib

Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:49 am

Pocus wrote:...(some says Philippe Thibaut was already playing wargames at the time of Herodote the Ancient)...

Hence the nick I use on my gmail address.... :niark: :siffle:

Franciscus

Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:18 pm

GShock wrote:The quality standards, the customer support, the innovative gameplay, the care for details, the wonderful community, the quality-price ratio made my total love for AgeOD.

Adding a new title, part due to my curiosity on the period but mostly to support the best wargame developers i've seen in countless years.

I've arrived to the point i don't even need to wait for reviews or AARs. AgeOD has demonstrated with facts what their quality standards are.

After saying this, i can now install WiA, already knowing it's a great game even before launching it.

+1
Love you guys :coeurs:

(PS Any chance to make a long standing subscription to AGEOD games, with a suitabke discount ? :niark: :niark :)

Linenoise
Conscript

Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:12 pm

Wanted to share similar sentiments. You guys do a hell of a job and I look forward to all the great work still to come. I do not have much free time to take on BoA2 at this time but I went ahead and bought it as a show of support for this lovely little company across the pond. :)

GlobalExplorer
AGEod Veteran

Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:49 pm

I am very happy with this latest release in spite of the issues I posted, and I currently make free advertisement for ageod at all sites that I frequent regularly, everyone should join in this !!

Dunhill_BKK
Sergeant

Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:55 am

I'm quite willing to support AGEOD without waiting for a review as well. They have a proven track record. Even though I have no time to play the other games I already own, I'll be purchasing this one.

AGEOD is providing a service I require, quality strategy games with excellent support. They also pay attention to visual appeal, but not just flashy graphics or 3D just for the hell of it.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers from Australia (where our dollar is making things mighty affordable lately).

Return to “BoA2: Wars in America”