lodilefty

Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:02 pm

FM WarB wrote:Having recently purchased NCP, I notice it has four types of navigable water, shallow, river, coastal and ocean. Much like a suggestion I made here a while back. (Great minds...)
will these four types be supported by the new BoA map?

Yes.
Great Lakes will no longer have the 'walks on water' issue in the winter that exists in BoA.
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

FM WarB
Colonel

Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:25 am

Dang no Ice fishing?

jastaV
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:03 pm

There are rumors "The Seven Years War", (Frederick the Great Campaigns) could be matter for an AGEOD game in a near future, (not so near indeed!).

During the "The Seven Years War" Britain & France engaged in a struggle for the control of colonial territories in India, Caribbean Region and America.

Did you considered the possibility to add Seven Years War Sceneries in BoA2?
what's about the possibility to link American Seven Years War Sceneries to European ones......I'm referring to the "Frederick the Great Campaigns project" as regard European sceneries!

arsan

Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:16 pm

Hi

Seven Year war is already include on WIA (And was on BoA).
All the different French and Indian war scenarios on BoA and WIA are the American side of the Seven Years War.
Regards

jastaV
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:17 pm

The two examples, at different resotutions of BOA2 map look great!
Is possible to have a winter map example too?
I already reported to PhilThib the winter map in BOA is too much shining with crude white....killing gamers' eyes!
Anyway, I assume with BOA2, player will have chance to set map and interface brightness at will, in separate manner, as it's true with NCP.......

stejones82
Conscript

Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:00 pm

lodilefty wrote:Yes.
Great Lakes will no longer have the 'walks on water' issue in the winter that exists in BoA.

Seriously?! No over ice marches?

My recent move to Minnesota saw 'the boys' driving their 3/4 ton pickup trucks out on the lakes from mid December thru early March! And that with 'global warming' ! ! ! ! !

FM WarB
Colonel

Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:35 am

I should point out that four different water types, though mentioned in the NCP manual is NOT implimented in the game. Still a landlubber there, and not batteauxing up the Mowhawk.

Return to “BoA2: Wars in America”