Joseignacio
Sergeant

Error message about AI turn

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:06 pm

I have the last patch. However, playing the 1755 campaign, I get every time I press next turn button the following message:

" At least one non-AI opponent has not submitted this turn. Click Confirm to revert him to the AI."

I am suppossed to be playing a human-AI game, this doesn't make sense.

Any ideas? Why, When will it be solved if a bug?

Canon
Lieutenant

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:11 pm

I had this once. I simply exited the game and restarted it and I never saw it again.

Joseignacio
Sergeant

Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:07 am

I will try that solution, although I don't think it will work because I exited the game several times and I had that. Although if you mean you never had that in the same "game" then maybe. What I mean is that everytime I had that scenario I had that bug, but the previous times I just got angry, closed the game and hoped for a patch. We wil see loading a savegame if this can work as it did for you.

Thx.

Pocus

Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:23 am

You probably did not check the AI box before turn 2, so she is asking if she should step over. Just say yes.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Joseignacio
Sergeant

Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:43 am

Pocus wrote:You probably did not check the AI box before turn 2, so she is asking if she should step over. Just say yes.

You're right, I did not. In fact, I didn't know I had to. My fault not to read carefully the manual and only go fast through it.. And however, in other games there is an " advisor " that warns you when this unusual checks are needed.

And of course I told the AI to step over, but it kept asking me every turn, which is disturbing.

thx for the reply.

Return to “BoA2: Wars in America”