lodilefty

WIA Patch 1.10a official = April 24, 2012

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:44 pm

For your enjoyment!

[font=Calibri]=======================================================================================================
Wars in America Update 1.10a beta RC2
April 16, 2012
=======================================================================================================
This patch is comprehensive, containing all changes since the original release of WIA [version 1.00b]

. Latest Game Engine (120413)[INDENT]. Fixed: crash when starting Tutorial
. Fixed: Ledger no longer closes with <right-click>
. Fixed: Transports carrying large troop formations were pillaging ocean regions
. Fixed: ''Looping'' patrol orders now actually move
. Fixed: AutoGarrisons no longer respawn continuously
. Fixed: A 'stealthy unit' [undetected] cannot totally block gains in MC. A ratio of Patrol factors is used, with some MC gained by a large force on the last day of a turn.
. Fixed: Coastal Waters weather. An intermittent bug caused Fair weather when chances for that were defined = 0

[/INDENT]
. 1775/76 Campaigns: Corrected arrival locations and messages for Tarleton/Watson arrival event

. 1755 Campaign, COL variant:[INDENT]. Lowered probabilities of free Light Infantry replacements for both sides
. CAN Light Infantry will now disband similar to Militia and Provincials[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]. Effective only in new games and saved games loaded prior to arrival of MontCalm
[/INDENT]
. Text, Models and Units:
[/font][INDENT][font=Calibri][size=100]. Changed all instances of Courriers des Bois to Coureurs de Bois [full effect only in new games]
. Removed all illegal characters ( & ; '' ) from LocalStrings_WIA.csv
. CAN Light Infantry now have the ''Canadian'' ability, reducing their quality when outside Canada
[/font][/size][/INDENT]
[font=Calibri][size=100]
As always, see the ReadMe in Windows start menu for complete changelog
[/font][/size]
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Philippe
AGEod Veteran

Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:29 pm

lodilefty wrote:For your enjoyment!

http://ageoddl.telechargement.fr/latest/WIA_Patch.zip

[font=Calibri]=======================================================================================================
Wars in America Update 1.10a beta RC2
April 16, 2012
=======================================================================================================
This patch is comprehensive, containing all changes since the original release of WIA [version 1.00b]

. Latest Game Engine (120413)[INDENT]. Fixed: crash when starting Tutorial
. Fixed: Ledger no longer closes with <right-click>
. Fixed: Transports carrying large troop formations were pillaging ocean regions
. Fixed: ''Looping'' patrol orders now actually move
. Fixed: AutoGarrisons no longer respawn continuously
. Fixed: A 'stealthy unit' [undetected] cannot totally block gains in MC. A ratio of Patrol factors is used, with some MC gained by a large force on the last day of a turn.
. Fixed: Coastal Waters weather. An intermittent bug caused Fair weather when chances for that were defined = 0

[/INDENT]
. 1775/76 Campaigns: Corrected arrival locations and messages for Tarleton/Watson arrival event

. 1755 Campaign, COL variant:[INDENT]. Lowered probabilities of free Light Infantry replacements for both sides
. CAN Light Infantry will now disband similar to Militia and Provincials[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]. Effective only in new games and saved games loaded prior to arrival of MontCalm
[/INDENT]
. Text, Models and Units:
[/font][INDENT][font=Calibri][size=100]. Changed all instances of Courriers des Bois to Coureurs de Bois [full effect only in new games]
. Removed all illegal characters ( & ; '' ) from LocalStrings_WIA.csv
. CAN Light Infantry now have the ''Canadian'' ability, reducing their quality when outside Canada
[/font][/size][/INDENT]
[font=Calibri][size=100]
As always, see the ReadMe in Windows start menu for complete changelog
[/font][/size]

Are there any differences between this and the last beta patch?

lodilefty

Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Philippe wrote:Are there any differences between this and the last beta patch?

not really :)

just a more current "global AGE" text file...
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

Scaramouche
Private

Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Thank you very much for this patch, lodilefty - and for the ones you've already made and for the next ones to come!
Wars in America is a great game and all those improvements are making a jewel of it.

vonRocko
Colonel

Sat May 05, 2012 5:46 am

:) Yes, Thank you!

lodilefty

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:04 pm

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Calixto
Conscript

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Sorry, I don't know so I ask you: If I have the WIA 1.05 (that's the game version setup of DVD Ageod's Military Strategy), can I apply or install the last official patch over that version? Thanks.

lodilefty

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Calixto wrote:Sorry, I don't know so I ask you: If I have the WIA 1.05 (that's the game version setup of DVD Ageod's Military Strategy), can I apply or install the last official patch over that version? Thanks.

Yes, as far as I know....
[CENTER][/CENTER]

lodilefty

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:09 pm

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Return to “BoA2: Wars in America”