lordhoff
Conscript

Differences Between 7-Years War Scenarios?

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:32 am

When I loaded the latest (well it was then) patch a few weeks ago, I noticed that the names of the scenarios changed and (I believe) there were a few extra scenarios (I'm not going to unload the patch to check that :) ). It appears that the only difference in the 7-Years War campaigns are additional factions, which means? What does additional factions do; is it significant only in multiplayer?

Anazagar
Lieutenant

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:53 pm

lordhoff wrote:When I loaded the latest (well it was then) patch a few weeks ago, I noticed that the names of the scenarios changed and (I believe) there were a few extra scenarios (I'm not going to unload the patch to check that :) ). It appears that the only difference in the 7-Years War campaigns are additional factions, which means? What does additional factions do; is it significant only in multiplayer?

They add "colonial" faciton for the british american militia and troops increasing their command problems as only colonial leaders and british with the colonial leader trait can command them without a penalty.

lordhoff
Conscript

Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:22 am

Anazagar wrote:They add "colonial" faciton for the british american militia and troops increasing their command problems as only colonial leaders and british with the colonial leader trait can command them without a penalty.

Really? I thought that is the way it was already. Thanks. (What does assume stand for?) :bonk:

Durk

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:28 am

It was that way for the American Revolution and the Wars of 1812. This is new to the French and Indian War and adds rich complexity for the British/American forces.

Return to “BoA2: Wars in America”