jastaV
AGEod Guard of Honor

Europa Universalis: Rome

Thu May 15, 2008 4:24 pm

I'm playing Europa Universalis: Rome.
I was assuming this program should be the "Punic War" Game you sought here.
It's not true: Europa Universalis: Rome goes not very far away from Europa Universalis III.......imagine this last one dressing a Roman Tunic.

Guess there's space for an AGEOD "Punic War" Game!
Hope to see it running one day.

JastaV

aryaman

Thu May 15, 2008 7:38 pm

Hopefully earlier than you think :)

shaiba
Civilian

Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:39 pm

... I do not know, I do not know... On mine, the part of innovations in ЕУР is borrowed from "Pax Romana"...
... By the way, the interesting thing could leave-if to shift all ideas from "Pax Romana" on a new cursor...... And whether to learn-is not present in plans even more interestingly to consider, so to say, the second part of this marvellous creation?... :siffle:

Temgesic
Lieutenant

Re: Europa Universalis: Rome

Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:48 pm

jastaV wrote:I'm playing Europa Universalis: Rome.
I was assuming this program should be the "Punic War" Game you sought here.
It's not true: Europa Universalis: Rome goes not very far away from Europa Universalis III.......imagine this last one dressing a Roman Tunic.

Guess there's space for an AGEOD "Punic War" Game!
Hope to see it running one day.

JastaV

Wow! One who actually plays EU:Rome :dada:
Maybe you would like to play multiplayer or something? We can go far, maybe it will result in a fifth punic war
Anything can happen. And it actually exist a extremely good mod for it called Epigoni mod, that adds scenarios
thousands of bug fixes, new events, loads of new scenarios, leaders. Basically they have polished the game as it should have been from the beginning. It's a shame that Paradox didn't continue developing it, as it is one of their best game
in my opinion :hat:

Return to “Punic Wars Project”