monsieurdl
Conscript

Why can't I find this game in American stores like AACW?

Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:16 am

I was extremely dissapointed to see that Napoleon's Campaigns is not available in any of the stores in America. I hope that you as creators aren't under the impression that there isn't much interest in the Napoleonic Wars here! 39.99 euros is just a hefty amount considering the sad state of exchange rates vs. the dollar :(

Rafiki

Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:00 am

I'm not familiar with how the game is distributed in North America, so I'll let someone else address that. I just wanted to mention that when you order at the online store, VAT will be deducted, which should alleviate at least some of the concern caused by the exchange rates we're seeing :)
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

PhilThib

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:24 am

monsieurdl wrote:I was extremely dissapointed to see that Napoleon's Campaigns is not available in any of the stores in America. I hope that you as creators aren't under the impression that there isn't much interest in the Napoleonic Wars here! 39.99 euros is just a hefty amount considering the sad state of exchange rates vs. the dollar :(

We have granted worldwide exclusivity of the retail sales of Napoleon's Campaigns to a French publisher, Nobilis. They are currently negotiating with an American publisher to have the game reach your stores sometimes this year...this is not an easy process, and the horrendous decline of the US Dollar does not help, by far...

* You can either download the game from our webshop (39.99 euros is VAT included, so you Americans are not subject to it and it will cost you 33.00 euros, so around 50$ currently...till next $ drop :siffle: ),

or,

* You can the boxed DVD version from our website, and we send it by mail to you (takes 2-3 weeks depending on when you live in the US). Of course, the cost is increased by that of shipping :p leure:

Korrigan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:26 am

Unlike AACW, Napoleon's Campaigns is not distributed by AGEod but by Nobilis.

Actually, Nobilis bought NCP from us and is the sole owner fo the game. We just got the right to sell it on the internet and to buy from them some boxes for our webshop.

Therefore, it's up to Nobilis to decide when they will distribute NCP in the States and with who. Perhaps PhilThiw will be able to give you more informations.

Best regards,

Korrigan

EDit: Damned... he did it again! :nuts:
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." Mark Twain

animaluk
Corporal

buy it

Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:55 pm

Buy it Napoleon's Campaigns

(Not yet rated) | Write a review »

£17.99 Free Delivery
RRP: £19.99 | You save: £2.00 (10%)

Pre-order. | Due for release on 28/03/2008

from play.com in jersey when it is released in a few weeks i believe they post to the states

Return to “Help to improve NCP!”