jastaV
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:47 am

PhilThib wrote:Well...it can do both, because the vectoral map is exported into the photoshop one for tracing borders, rivers, cities positions, names etc.... so if we correct the vectoral, it is "easier" to correct the final one (although a cumbersome task because the photoshop map is over 2Gb :bonk: )

ThilPhib,
Is then possible to have download links to NCP maps: summer and Winter ones?

PhilThib

Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:18 pm

What map do you want, the bmp ones ?

jastaV
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:43 pm

PhilThib wrote:What map do you want, the bmp ones ?

I suppose at present the vectorial one is not available, yet!
So, .....the other ones!

PhilThib

Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:00 pm

In fact all are available... my suggestion would be to start with a simple black and white bmp map showing borders and area names....on this one you could add / change / tweak....and if we approve of, we can have these changes implemented if they fit with the game's spirit and design :sourcil: :indien: :coeurs:

jastaV
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:01 am

PhilThib wrote:In fact all are available... my suggestion would be to start with a simple black and white bmp map showing borders and area names....on this one you could add / change / tweak....and if we approve of, we can have these changes implemented if they fit with the game's spirit and design :sourcil: :indien: :coeurs:

Black and White map?
Is it something amorphous that could work for winter and Summer maps too?
If so it's great!
BTW At present I'll non go after any but region names, being map structure them manage at single campaign setup file level.......May it it could be useful, then to change structure positioning within some regions: most for estetic issues.
BTW, with a simple vectorial map at hand, hope Nikel will take charge of this aspects..he's definitely very talented with graphic design

Return to “Help to improve NCP!”