POLUX
Civilian

Installation problem

Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:47 pm

:p leure:

Hello,

I've just bought Napoleon Campains, but I've a problem installing it. The system don't reconnize the password written on the book, even in small or large caps.
The distributor change the product, but the problem remains!

I have an XP Pro system 2002 version with service pack 2 running on a Pentium 4 28Ghz with 512 Mo Ram.

Can you help me to pass the problem.

Thanks in advance and bests wishes for 2008 for you and your families.

Regards

Polux

PhilThib

Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:58 pm

Please send us a PM with all your details of purchase, as well as the faulty serial number, so that we can help you. Or send a mail to support@ageod.com

Tell us what the error message is. If there is something like "serial of unusual length" type of message, it means you typed stuff wrongly.

We know the printer of Nobilis, our publisher, did not use the best of fonts when making the manual. A common nuisance is that U are often mistaken for V and vice versa. Try that. :indien:

Also note the serial is all caps.

Last but not least, I am afraid your RAM is a bit too low, the minimal requirements being 1024 RAM. The game may run (or not), but in all cases real slow :8o:

Pocus

Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:52 am

I got your mail Pollux and will answer asap.

Napoleon with 512 Mb can run but will load slowly. I just tried yesterday on an AMD 2600+, 512 Mb of RAM and Nvidia 5700. The Russian Campaign asked for 3 mn to load, but then the game played smoothlessly (except I was repelled from Smolensk!)

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “NCP Technical support / Aide technique”