ird
Sergeant

Problem with Trafalgar 1805 scenario - bug

Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:27 pm

I've just tried to start this scenario with the latest patch. The initial screen places you at Gibraltar but its impossible to scroll the map from here. If you click on the mini map it takes you up to Northern Europe where you can scroll along Scandinavia and Northern Russia. Not a lot of use when you are trying to defend the English coast. Has anyone else found this bug????

PhilThib

Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:28 pm

I'll check it from tomorrow :indien:

Henry D.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:36 pm

ird wrote:I've just tried to start this scenario with the latest patch. The initial screen places you at Gibraltar but its impossible to scroll the map from here. If you click on the mini map it takes you up to Northern Europe where you can scroll along Scandinavia and Northern Russia. Not a lot of use when you are trying to defend the English coast. Has anyone else found this bug????

Have You enabled "Limit Map load" in the System options? If yes, disable it, and You can scroll the map over all regions and sea-zones on the map, in all scenarios.

"Limit Map Load" limits scrolling only to the regions/zones that are actually used as "playground" in the specific scenarios, and in both the naval scenarios, there indeed seems to be a problem with that in 1.02.

Regards, Henry :)
Henry D, also known as "Stauffenberg" @ Strategycon Interactive and formerly (un)known as "whatasillyname" @ Paradox Forums

"Rackers, wollt Ihr ewig leben?" (Rascals, Do You want to live forever?) - Frederick the Great, cursing at his fleeing Grenadiers at the battle of Kunersdorf

"Nee, Fritze, aber für fuffzehn Pfennije is' heute jenuch!" (No, Freddy, but for 15p let's call it a day!) - Retort of one passing Grenadier to the above :sourcil:

ird
Sergeant

Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:36 pm

I was looking for this in the options but couldn't find it. I'll have another look for it.

Having said that, even if I find it in the options, although it will make the scenario playable, it still needs looking at because you shouldn't have to enable the entire map to play a scenario

ird
Sergeant

Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:36 pm

PhilThib wrote:I'll check it from tomorrow :indien:

Thanks Philippe

ird
Sergeant

Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:21 am

Henry D. wrote:Have You enabled "Limit Map load" in the System options? If yes, disable it, and You can scroll the map over all regions and sea-zones on the map, in all scenarios.

"Limit Map Load" limits scrolling only to the regions/zones that are actually used as "playground" in the specific scenarios, and in both the naval scenarios, there indeed seems to be a problem with that in 1.02.

Regards, Henry :)

Henry,

Yes I had enabled it - not sure when or why??? Took it off and was able to complete the scenario. Thanks

Return to “NCP Technical support / Aide technique”