JadeKing
Lieutenant

Cavalry unit detail bug

Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:18 pm

The text for movement in the unit detail box, seems to be missing for many cavalry units in the game. I am not aware of just which units this is a problem with, but it appears to be the majority, though not all. I have attached an image which illustrate the problem.
Attachments

[The extension bmp has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Thank goodness we don't understand the language of ravens, jackdaws, crickets, frogs, and pigs. Otherwise we'd probably worry about what they think too. Yet how many people seem more brainless than the frogs and jackdaws? Does that make any difference to us? No. We let what they say upset us and render our lives utterly miserable.
Dio Chrysostom

JadeKing
Lieutenant

Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:32 pm

Are no one else experiencing this problem? I just want to make sure it is not my installation that it is wrong with?
Thank goodness we don't understand the language of ravens, jackdaws, crickets, frogs, and pigs. Otherwise we'd probably worry about what they think too. Yet how many people seem more brainless than the frogs and jackdaws? Does that make any difference to us? No. We let what they say upset us and render our lives utterly miserable.

Dio Chrysostom

Pocus

Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:52 pm

Sorry, I missed your first post. Yes, this is a display bug only, the movetype is Light Cavalry, but as the text is missing in 1.01c, this shift all the data one rank (cosmetic only, the actual behavior of the unit is not changed).

Will be fixed very soon, for 1.01d. Thanks for your report.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “NCP Technical support / Aide technique”