Le Tondu
Sergeant

Obvious bug!

Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:11 pm

I did everything right. All the settings are just as they should be, ok? I type in "Weihenstaphaner Korbinian Dunkel Lager" and NC brings me a Ettaler Dunkler Dopplebock! What's up with that????

Fix it.

:siffle:
:)

Henry D.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:20 pm

Le Tondu wrote:I did everything right. All the settings are just as they should be, ok? I type in "Weihenstaphaner Korbinian Dunkel Lager" and NC brings me a Ettaler Dunkler Dopplebock! What's up with that????

Fix it.

:siffle:
This is because the german localization is not yet finished. It will be fixed in a future patch. In the meantime, please only choose english or french brewages. :nuts:

Regards, Henry :tournepas :sourcil: :niark:
Henry D, also known as "Stauffenberg" @ Strategycon Interactive and formerly (un)known as "whatasillyname" @ Paradox Forums

"Rackers, wollt Ihr ewig leben?" (Rascals, Do You want to live forever?) - Frederick the Great, cursing at his fleeing Grenadiers at the battle of Kunersdorf

"Nee, Fritze, aber für fuffzehn Pfennije is' heute jenuch!" (No, Freddy, but for 15p let's call it a day!) - Retort of one passing Grenadier to the above :sourcil:

Return to “NCP Technical support / Aide technique”