yoppy
Sergeant

Foundation-Patch?

Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:08 pm

Because of a fresh XP-install I have to install all my programs again.
I have the downloaded version from ageod.
The lastest patch is 1.05b, right? Do I have to install the foundation patch first and if yes, where will I find it?
I only got a french version (french text in the install screen) but I want to use the german version.

jastaV
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:34 pm

yoppy wrote:Because of a fresh XP-install I have to install all my programs again.
I have the downloaded version from ageod.
The lastest patch is 1.05b, right? Do I have to install the foundation patch first and if yes, where will I find it?
I only got a french version (french text in the install screen) but I want to use the german version.

I have no practice with the Download version & the foundations patch, so I'm note sure my suggestions will work!

Anyway,......

1. see at this thread:
http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?t=11850&highlight=foundation+patch

or:
http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?t=6452&highlight=foundation+patch+download

It seems like foundation patch was needed only for first French language boxed edition.

2. So I suggest you should try patchig your install with last available version 1.05!

3. As regard language try this:
When patching to 1.05 from your download french version, select german language as localization for 1.05 install..... most of times works!

At worst you'll have to delate and clean your installation and wait for better suggestions.

Good luck!

JastaV
Ney: The army will not move!
Napoleon: The army will obey me!
Ney: The army will obey to its Generals’ orders!

[SIZE="1"]Fontainebleau, April 1814[/size]

Pocus

Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:55 pm

If your non patched version is 1.00 then you need the foundation patch. If not (1.01 or later), you just need the latest patch.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

yoppy
Sergeant

Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:01 pm

Thank you both for your quick answer. I have version 1.01, so I can start without the foundation-patch.

:hat:

Return to “NCP Technical support / Aide technique”