Gunner
Civilian

Problem with download

Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:01 am

I convinced my mother that this was the perfect Xmas gift for my father so she went ahead and purchased it.

She's got the confirmation email with the serial/activation key and the download link, but her 1st attempt at downloading the file was a failure - it got to the end of the process but when she launched the file an error message popped up advising that the download was corrupted and she should try again.

I've got her to give it another go but the worrying thing is that they also tried to download the demo a week or so ago and that failed - so I'm a bit worried that this 2nd attempt will fail as well, and since they are on a capped usage plan each aborted download costs them money.

Any ideas as to what might be causing the problem? Obviously if the download fails again I've advised them to email tech support directly, but they aren't that tech-savvy so will be relying on me to help as well (and I was the one who advised them to buy it!!).

PhilThib

Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:45 am

Send us an email ( to contact@ageod.com ) with all information about the attempt (date, name, place, email used, etc...) so we can fix the matter. This will be possible from Monday morning only (GMT+1) because our e-vendor has no staff on week-ends.
Thanks

Gunner
Civilian

Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:31 am

Thanks Philippe, it all seems to be okay now - the download worked at the second attempt and it is safely installed.

One other quick question though, they are getting a new computer for Xmas and will want to install it on there - is it a simple matter of uninstalling it from the current pc and then reinstalling, or is there a bit more to it than that?

Return to “NCP Technical support / Aide technique”