rfdasilva
Civilian

NCP Will Not Start

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:26 am

When I bought this game I had a 2.6GHz CoreDuo with 2GB RAM and a 512 Radeon 3850 card running dual-boot Windows XP and the game ran fine but it was slow. I have since upgraded my system to a QuadCore with 4GB RAM and twin 512 Radeon 3850 Crossfire cards dual-boot Windows XP and Vista and now the game WILL NOT run at all. It starts to load but once it gets near the end of the start-up sequence it has a critical error. Help!

Hohenlohe

Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:45 am

rfdasilva wrote:When I bought this game I had a 2.6GHz CoreDuo with 2GB RAM and a 512 Radeon 3850 card running dual-boot Windows XP and the game ran fine but it was slow. I have since upgraded my system to a QuadCore with 4GB RAM and twin 512 Radeon 3850 Crossfire cards dual-boot Windows XP and Vista and now the game WILL NOT run at all. It starts to load but once it gets near the end of the start-up sequence it has a critical error. Help!

I am no big pc technic freak, but I assume that there will be some conflict with your twin graphic cards so I can give you only some advice.Use the dxdiag.exe, make a save from the outputfile and send it to support@ageod.com there you will get some very good help very soon.
To do this you must go in your startmenu under XP -I do not know Vista well enough - and there in the execution menu type in "dxdiag" then click on execute aka ok and voilá there appears the whole diagnostic file with an overview about your system and hardware and existing conflicts.
Save that file and send it as an attachment to your email to AGEODs' support.
I think that you will be often enough not the only one with such problems so both Philippes will be glad to help you.

greetings

Hohenlohe :thumbsup:
R.I.P. Henry D.

In Remembrance of my Granduncle Hans Weber, a Hungaro-German Soldier,served in Austro-Hungarian Forces during WWI,war prisoner, missed in Sibiria 1918...

Generalisimo

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Hohenlohe wrote:I am no big pc technic freak, but I assume that there will be some conflict with your twin graphic cards so I can give you only some advice.Use the dxdiag.exe, make a save from the outputfile and send it to support@ageod.com there you will get some very good help very soon.
To do this you must go in your startmenu under XP -I do not know Vista well enough - and there in the execution menu type in "dxdiag" then click on execute aka ok and voilá there appears the whole diagnostic file with an overview about your system and hardware and existing conflicts.
Save that file and send it as an attachment to your email to AGEODs' support.
I think that you will be often enough not the only one with such problems so both Philippes will be glad to help you.

greetings

Hohenlohe :thumbsup:

Apart from all that Hohenlohe have just said (very good suggestion! ;) ), you also need to specify which is the critical error you are getting.
You can find your logs files inside your game "Logs" directory. ;)
"History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon."
Napoleon Bonaparte

BOA-AAR: ¡Abajo el imperialismo Británico! (en español)

AGEOD Facebook Fanpage - news & screenshots about the upcoming games!

Return to “NCP Technical support / Aide technique”